Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I went to bed with pneumonia, and woke up a 'murderer'

On Monday night, Melvyn Adam Mildiner, a British Israeli man who made aliya from London nine years ago, went to bed suffering from what he said is pneumonia.

When he woke up the following morning, Mildiner said, he was stunned to discover that one of the members of an alleged hit squad who assassinated senior Hamas operative Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in a Dubai hotel last month went under an alias which was identical to his name.

"I have no idea how to clear my name. Interpol has a warrant out for my arrest. I don't know how I will travel. I went to bed with pneumonia and woke up a 'murderer," Mildiner told The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

SOURCE :

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=168862 -

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2 Adar, 5770 18:56 IST

No comments:

Post a Comment