What The Media Wants You To Forget
The corporate media have been given their orders to throw the focus back on to
Here is a recap of what they are trying to make you forget.
1. Last Spring, Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
2. The United Nations passed a resolution calling on Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections.
3. The IAEA asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections.
4. Iran's formal notification to the IAEA of the planned construction of the backup fuel-rod facility underscores that Iran is playing by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treatywhich
has signed. Iran
5. Iran allows IAEA inspections of all its facilities.
6. Contrary to face-saving claims, it appears that the US and
Israel were both caught off guard by 's announcement. The reasoning is simple. Had the Iran US or Israel announced the existence of the new facility before Iran's notified the IAEA, it would have put on the defensive. As it is now, the US and Israel seem to be playing catch up, casting doubt on the veracity of Israel's claims to "know" that Iran is a nuclear threat. Iran
7. The IAEA and all 16 United States Intelligence Agencies are unanimous in agreement that
is not building and does not possess nuclear weapons. Iran
8. In 1986, Mordachai Vanunu blew the whistle and provided photographs showing Israel's clandestine nuclear weapons factory underneath the reactor at Dimona.
Israel made the same accusations against Iraq that it is making against Iran, leading up to 's bombing of the power station at Osirik. Following the invasion of 2003, international experts examined the ruins of the power station at Osirik and found no evidence of a clandestine weapons factory in the rubble. Israel
10. The United Nations has just released the Goldstone Report, a scathing report which accuses
Israel of 37 specific war crimes and crimes against humanity in earlier this year. Israel has denounced the report as "Anti-Semitic (even though Judge Goldstone is himself Jewish), and the United States will block the report from being referred to the War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague, thereby making the US Government an accessory after-the-fact. Gaza
11. Recently revealed documents prove not only that Israel has nuclear weapos, but actually tried to sell some to Apartheid South Africa. Who else
approached to sell nuclear weapons remains an unasked question. Israel
13. Declassified documents from the former South African regime prove not only that Israel has had nuclear weapons for decades, but has tried to sell them to other countries!
We all need to be Joe Wilson right now. We need to stand up and scream, "LIAR!" at every politician and every talking media moron that is pushing this war in
. And we need to keep dong it until they get the message that we will not be deceived any more. Iran
Please forward this comment to your social networks.